1. Open Start Menu
2. Click Settings
3. Click Update & Security
4. Click Windows Defender . This tab is in the left pane.
5. Click Open Windows Defender Security Center
6. Click Virus & threat protection
7. Click Virus & threat protection settings
8. Enable Windows Defender's real-time scanning.
9. Click Yes when prompted.
10. You Have Enabled your Windows Defender real-time scanning feature.
If you have any type of inquiries relating to where and ways to make use of How to Turn On Windows Defender in Windows 10
, you could contact us at our own web site.